We’re looking for new team members to help us in continuing to provide professional coaching for youth both on the trails and roads! An ideal coach will be a hard working and passionate individual who has the knowledge and background to take athletes to the next level and help them meet their athletic goals. These new team members will also have a high level of running knowledge with a passion for excellence and integrating fun into the daily routine.
We’re looking for people that are fun, upbeat, and love the sport of running! Youth running is one of the largest growing parts of the sport. Help grow the sport of running at the ground level. As a coach you will learn from our coaching staff and gain hands on experience with some of the most talented, young runners in Colorado.
We are searching for a coach who:
- Wants to instill today’s youth with confidence through clarity on their purpose and direction
- Is interested in working with others to share their joy and passion for endurance sports
- Takes steps to become your best self and helps athletes do the same
- Hungry to learn and grow alongside the business
- Values members of the team for their strengths and flaws but shows them respect for all they bring to the table
- Wants a fulfilled and balanced life
- Experience as an athlete
- Experience working with teams, athletes or individuals to motivate and reach an end result
- Take ownership of your actions
- Located within 30 mins of Golden, CO and available between 3:30-6p most weeknights
- CPR certified and has a background check on file or provide proof of one on file prior to beginning the position
- The ability to run with youth athletes
- Is an active participant of this team attending trainings and events
- Is a self-starter and can manage programs and groups without much oversight
- Pay attention to the small details as well as engage in the big picture
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of then we would love to hear from you. Please answer the below questions and send your reply to email@example.com. We will review and get back to you as soon as possible.
1) How is this contract coaching position a fit for you, and what would you get out of working in the environment described here?
2) How can we support you – what do you need from us to be successful?
3) What makes you want to get out of bed and work with athletes day after day?
4) What are the attributes of a good coach? How do you demonstrate these attributes and where do you need growth?
5) How do you make this team better?
6) List the top three things, in order of impact that you would bring to the game.
7) What experience do you have coaching youth athletes?
Thanks for applying to be a member of the Peak Performance Running coaching team!